Friday, November 17, 2006

ESP Super WillPower (Ultimate WillPower) | Cho-Nen-Riki


I was introduced to "ESP Super WillPower" - Cho-Nen-Riki, in 1995. I saw an advertisement in the Singapore Straits Times about this ESP power and visited Mr Tsujimoto in his office. He explained clearly what the "ESP Super WillPower" is and how this energy, which is powerful and derive from the vast universe - the cosmic, can help anyone through difficulties or when you are in need of a solution to your current problems.

This cosmic energy, the ESP Super Willpower, was discovered by Dr Katao Ishii and he has demonstrated this power to thousands of people in his lecturers and they were truly grateful to be cured of their sickness, to have their problems resolved by basking in this cosmic energy from the universe during his lectures.


Dr Katao Ishii assured that the "ESP Super Willpower" can also be received by anyone who possesses items infused with the ESP Cosmic Energy, Cho-Nen-Riki. I've personally bought the ESP Book, ESP Tape and the ESP Magokoro Case in my first visit to Mr Tsujimoto office. I listened to the ESP Tape and carry the ESP Magokoro case in my shirt pocket daily. In the June of 1995, I was truly grateful of the blessings given by the "ESP Super Willpower" when that my chinese physician told me during that moment that my illness had improved and I could start looking for a job. In July 1995 I really found a job and the boss was very good to me.

Dr Katao Ishii mentioned in the ESP book that you may think one's happiness depends primarily on one's own efforts. But he said the most effective way to achieve happiness is to bask in this cosmic energy. Dr Ishii would go so far as to say that one's efforts to attain happiness without this energy is useless.


Please visit the "ESP-Super-Willpower" web-site if you want to understand more about the "ESP Super WillPower" and how this every from the universe can help improve your current situation. Please share your experience & encounters using the "ESP Super WillPower" items like the ESP Tape, ESP Book, ESP Esper Seals, ESP Wonder Seals, Magokoro case. You can email your good experiences with the ESP Cosmic Energy to me at forex5147@yahoo.com.sg


Yours truly,

Chong Hin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, would like some information on to obtain a copy of this book. Thank you, Lucy